Effective date: 4 April 2023
Information we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
• Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you provide to us when you fill out a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
• Information about your device and internet connection, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, that we collect automatically through cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Use of information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To respond to your inquiries and provide you with information about our products and services.
• To personalize your experience on our website and show you relevant content and advertisements.
• To improve our website and services, including by analyzing how users interact with our website.
• To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and property.
Sharing of information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• With service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as email marketing platforms and website analytics providers.
• With our affiliates and subsidiaries for business purposes.
• With law enforcement authorities, government officials, or other third parties to comply with legal requirements or protect our rights and property.
• With your consent or at your direction.
Security of information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Your rights and choices
You may have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information. For example, you may have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information, or to opt-out of certain data processing activities. To exercise your rights and choices, please contact us using the information provided below.